Try the Nautilus Lifeline GPS Radio for FREE on Westbound!
Westbound is proud to be the only Coast Guard certified SCUBA dive charter boat that is located in Marina Del Rey. We service West Los Angeles with trips to local wrecks, reefs, Catalina, Farnsworth Banks, Whale watching trips as well as Santa Barbara Island.
We feel so confident that once you try Westbound, you will stick with us.
You will find that our prices are very, very competitive with even the larger boats that are quite a drive away from MDR and we offer more. Besides our prime location, we are fast (15kt. cruise), we have: great food, shade for you and your gear, state of the art electronics, lots of room (on deck and inside) and lots of local wrecks and reefs right in our back yard.
Being a "six pack" (No more than six passengers) Westbound is perfect for SCUBA classes, diving with a few friends on your own boat, Whale watching, Catalina trips and coastal cruses.
Trips we do are:
We also offer guided wreck trips.
Make your own charter or check our Calendar Page for a few trips that we are offering this month. Be sure and check back, each month we offer different trips.
Westbound is designed and modified specifically for SCUBA divers, both recreational and technical.
There is seating for twelve and with a six passenger limit there is plenty of room.
She is a 33’ Crystaliner with 11’ beam, a huge aft deck and plenty of seating inside and out.
- Comfort, space and speed.
- Very competitive Pricing.
- Customizable day/multi day charters to where YOU want to go.
- Shade, with a custom bimini top with lights on the underside for night dives.
- State of the art electronics with 3D bottom scan technology to see the wrecks, reefs, targets.
- Single day/ multi day trips to Catalina, Santa Barbara Island as well as Farnsworth banks.
- Custom built swim step and ladder that makes getting in and out very, very easy.
- Hot Soup made fresh daily, snacks, sodas, sandwiches and filtered water.
- Hot shower on the deck to warm up with.
- 6’ Safety sausage (one per diver). Nautilus Lifeline GPS radios.
- O2 and CO Analyzers.
- Parking very, very close to the boat with a large dock cart for your use.
- The Del Rey Landing store located on the dock for food, drinks, snacks and accessories.
- 6 AL80 tanks included in charter (Additional tank rentals available)
- Nitrox fills (pre ordered).
- Air fills on the dock.
- Multi day trips to Catalina and Santa Barbara Islands (Requires hotel stay on Catalina).
Whale watching trips
Coastal Cruises and private Catalina day/multi day trips
T.V. and Movies
Burial at Sea
Technical diving for research or other projects
HD videography and Photography